Another week, another blog post! This is another break from the usual to do a post for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’ve put off this post for a little longer than I should have. In that time I was honored to be nominated by 4 awesome bloggers. Going to do all the reply’s in this one post so here we go!
Thank you Corinne from Broke Today Rich Tomorrow for the nomination! If you’re into money (who isn’t?) then you’ll want to give her blog a read. Lot’s of information and tips on personal finance and ways to grow your wealth and a super cool person to boot. If you follow her on Instagram you’ll quickly see she also has a healthy love for cats 🙂 I could go on and on about this girl but I’ll leave it to you to see for yourself!
Chistina from Navigation to Happiness also put me up for nomination so a big thank you goes out to you as well! I love the theme of her blog, it’s a blog about life, striving for the ups but also acknowledging the downs. The name says it all. There’s something for everyone so do check her blog out or say hello on her Twitter here!
Shout out and thanks to Peter from Melbourne And Peter for the nomination. His blog covers multiple topics including his experience as a student studying abroad in Melbourne. He is new ish to blogging so be sure to say hello on his blog or on his Twitter.
Thanks to Vish from Nocturnalcrazies for the nomination as well! She’s an avid reader, just one look at her blog and you can tell she loves her books. Her 200 books goal on Goodreads makes my goal of 15 seem like a joke. 😛 Any bookish bloggers should definitely check her out!
Rules for accepting this nomination:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Answers To Questions
- What does it mean to be rich to you?
To be rich to me means means to be free. Freedom to live the life the way you want to without having to worry about making money. Freedom to follow your passion and do some good in the world. If you’re free to live the way you want then I think you’re rich because true freedom is priceless.
- What is your life motto?
Work hard, be kind, do good.
- What are your top 3 values?
Kindness. Creativity. Determination.
- If you won the lotto tomorrow, what would be the first thing you’d buy?
A new house for my parents.
- If you had to choose between a cat and a cat, which would you choose and why?
Hmmm…..probably a cat 🙂 Used to have one growing up so it’s the only logical choice.
- How would you describe your experience with blogging so far?
A continual learning experience. Never ending really. That’s what keeps it interesting I think.
- What is your favorite season and why?
Summer. Warm weather > Cold and wet any day.
- Do you show your true self while blogging or do you tend to hold back?
I try to keep it real as much as I can and write conversationally although I write more than I talk sometimes if that makes any sense 😛
- When is the last time you faced your fears & what was it?
That last time I got on a plane. I don’t do well with heights but I’m getting a lot better at it!
- Do you have a nervous habit?
Nothing that I notice but I’m probably too nervous to be aware of it haha.
- Are you a dreamer or go-getter?
A bit of both. I dream then I go after it.
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie?
Read the book first then watch the movie.
- What song means a lot to you?
Mia & Sebastians Them song from La La Land. Get’s me every time.
- What is your favorite and least favorite part about blogging?
Favorite part is the continual learning and creativity it allows me. Least favorite part is trying to keep up with all the engagement and social media.
- What is one goal that you have for your blog?
Make enough money off it to pay for the costs of running it.
- What country would you like to visit?
- Do you think blogging is important for you?
I do. Everyone has their own reason for doing it so I think it’s important for different reasons for different people.
- Favourite genre of blog?
Lifestyle. That’s a genre right?
- How many books do you read annually?
Not sure. Goal for 2018 is 15 so we’ll see how that goes.
- What is you are passionate about?
Writing. Nothing else like it.
- Do you think your passion suit your major?
Not at all haha. Majored in economics so it’s completely opposite.
- What is your main platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other sites)?
Probably Twitter then Instagram.
- Favourite quote that helps you improve your blog?
Can’t think of a quote suited for that really but I always remember a little bit a day goes a long way.
- Are you interested in business?
- Imagine that if you are in Silicon Valley, what do you want to choose between finding a stable job and founding start-up company?
This is a tough question. I’m a little more risk averse so stable job I think.
- What is the most delicious cuisine you tasted?
My favorite food is Japanese food. So diverse, just love it.
- Coffee or tea or bubble tea?
- What is the one thing about you other than blogging which makes you interesting?
I like to read and learn a lot of things. Always trying to learn how to do things that interest me so if those things I learn interest you, you might think I’m interesting 🙂
- If not blogging, what do you usually do (Other than work/job) ?
Work. Gym/Sports. Write/Blog. Pretty much describes my life right now.
- If you could have one super power, which would it be?
Telekinesis. Think you could do a lot with that super power.
- Do you think of giving up blogging…. whats makes you go on (motivated) anyway?
For sure all the time. I think of how much time I’d have if I didn’t blog and do everything that goes along with blogging. As long as I enjoy it I’ll keep doing it.
- If there is a bloggers meet in your town/city, would you go even if you dont know anybody?
Hmm I’ve never met any other bloggers so probably not. I’d go if I knew some other bloggers where going that I’d want to meet in real life.
- What is your long-term life goal?
Retire early. Write a book. Make lasting memories.
- Do you like Blogging-Collaborations occasionally or would you rather just do your own thing? (if yes than what was the best thing about it?)
For now just do my own thing. There’s so much I need to do still so maybe after that I can think about collabs.
- Have you made any close friends via blogging even if it’s just online friendship? Tag them, if yes.
Yes for sure! There’s a bunch and this post is getting too long so I’ll save that for another day.
- What do you think about such online blogging awards? Should they even exist?
I think they are a great way to get to know a blogger better and a great way to get people involved in the blogging community.
- If you could blog about anything, even if you knew no one would care to read it, what would it be? (i love this question from @theprosemachine so i am gonna cheat and keep it! :P)
Fitness. I love it but I don’t think I have the proper audience for it so I don’t do it right now. Stick to more wellness type posts instead.
- Which is the best movie/tv-show you have seen ever? totally random..i know 😀
Game of Thrones has to be the best series I’ve seen for sure.
- My Journey To 6 Million
- Jen at Bookworm Jen Blog
- Mel from Mel To The Any
- Bianca from Life As Bianca Blog
- John at The Travel Connoisseur
- John at Wading In Wisdom
- Oriyomi Isaac
- Snigdha from The Book Of Life
- Yuulye at A Qoder Blog
- Brigid from Blissfully Brigid
- Kymberlee at Kymberlee Faye
If you’re reading this and haven’t checked out these blogs I do hope you give them a look. I think you’ll find a few ones that are for sure to peak your interest!
Questions for The Nominees
- If you were to be stranded on a island and could have one book with you what book would you want to have?
- Who would you consider to be one of your role models and why?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
- What is something you wish you could be better at?
- Favorite place you’ve traveled to so far and why?
- Pancakes or Waffles?
- Favorite music to dance too?
- What is your go to karaoke song?
- Best piece of advice for other bloggers out there?
- If you could hang out with anyone in the world for 1 day who would you want it to be?
Please don’t feel like you have to respond if these award nominations aren’t your thing. I promise I won’t get offended at all. Just think of the nomination as an appreciation for the work you do on your blog. If you do want to make a blog response then I look forward to reading your answers! Be sure to let me know when you do so I won’t miss the post.
Happy blogging everyone!
~ LET’S CONNECT! ~
Don’t forget to say hello on Twitter @HeyPSbarbosa or if you’re more visually oriented come follow me on Instagram @psbdaily I’ll be sure to do the same.
If you like what you’ve read and want to stay current be sure to subscribe to the blog so you’ll never miss a post. I always love hearing from people so don’t be shy to leave a comment or just say hello, happy pursuits!
Absolutely loved learning more about you! Thank you for taking the time to answer mg questions!
No problem thanks for the nomination!
Congrats on being nominated four times!
Congrats!! Loved reading your answers!!
Congratulations! I think it’s pretty cool that you were nominated four times for this award.
I took so long to reply that in that time more people nominated me haha. Thanks Lydia!
I am with you, Telekinesis all the way! Emma Frost was like my favourite xmen growing up lol, so that figures! Love those personal posts, keep it up! And thank you for the kind words 🙂
Emma Frost is pretty bad ass haha 😛 Welcome and thanks you for the read and support as always 🙂
Congratulations! It sounds great! I love the way you answer all of them ^^
Congratulations on the award! 😀 Wishing you all the success always
Thanks and to you as well!
Thanks for the nomination here’s my post https://wordpress.com/post/bookwormjenblog.wordpress.com/1290
and thank you for reading and commenting my blog, I really appreciate it 🙂
No worries anytime, appreciate you doing the same. 👍 Going to read the post now!
Pingback: [BLOCKED BY STBV] The Sunshine Blogger Award – Bookworm
Congrats! You deserve the nomination.
Thank you appreciate it!
You’re welcome! 😊
Congrats on your nomination!
Appreciate it thx!
Pingback: Sunshine Blogger Award – A Qoder Blog 👨🏻💻