Hey all! The appreciation and support in the blogging community never ceases to amaze me. I was honored to be nominated for The Mystery Blogging Award by two bloggers who I think do an amazing job of fostering the supportive blogging communities we all are proud to be a part of.
A big thank you to Francesca from Diary of A Twenty Something for the nomination! I think her blog is amazing. Almost every post that I have read so far is informative, entertaining and relatable. Give her blog a read and you’ll quickly see what I mean. She puts out a lot of quality posts relatively quickly so I’d check out her Twitter too so you can always stay up to date.
Thanks also to The Daily Flabbergast for the nomination as well. A little bit of a mystery this one and the blog covers various topics so there’s something for everyone. A true champion in the blogging community I feel. Always actively engaging with readers and blogs. Definitely worth checking out!
I appreciate the both of you for taking the time to think about me in your nomination. So with that let’s get to it.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma. The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma’s Blog – thank you Okoto for bringing this to the blogging community.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me:
- I have a slight fear of heights. Chair lifts, flights and roller-coasters all don’t sit to well with me. It’s getting better though, or at least I like to think so.
- Regular exercise helps keep me focused, motivated and feeling good. I break a sweat 4-6 days a week. Helps make up for sitting down all day at work.
- I have really bad eyesight and have been wearing glasses since I was in Gr. 2. If only I started wearing contacts in high school it would have made sports so much easier.
The Questions Given To Me:
My Bests Posts:
One of my favorite ones about blogging:
My best travel guide for a city that I grew to love.
One of my best pieces of advice for people in a LDR.
I picked my nominations based on people who I’ve interacted with lately on twitter. Whether it’s a like or a comment or reading a post, I just wanted to nominate them because I enjoy their content and also wanted to show support for their blogs. Do give them a look up if you’re reading this!
Deana from Deanna S. Stilwell
Livvy in Seabreeze Corner
Phigella at Phigella.com
Jerry from Jerri Perri.com
Mary from Mary Chronicles
Taylor from This Family We Love
Christina at Navigation to Happiness
My Questions For You:
- What is one thing you really want to accomplish this year?
- When you really want to treat yourself what is your go to indulgence or meal?
- If you won $100 million dollars right now, what would you do with tomorrow?
- What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
- Is there anything that people don’t know about you that you wish they did?
On a final note if I nominated you and these blog awards aren’t your thing I promise I won’t be offended if you don’t make a response post. The purpose of the nomination is more to let you know that you’re appreciated as a blogger and to encourage you to keep doing what you do. If you do choose to respond though I do look forward to reading your post so be sure to tag me on Twitter so I can read it.
Happy blogging everyone!
~ LET’S CONNECT! ~
If you like what you’ve read and want to stay current be sure to subscribe to the blog so you’ll never miss a post. I always love hearing from people so don’t be shy to leave a comment or just say hello, happy pursuits!