Hello internet friends and any wanderers who manage to find their way my little blog! I haven’t had much time to do any writing lately so I’m grateful for the chance to get this post out. It’s a little over due but as they say better later never!
My fellow blogging friend Abbie at What Abbie Says recently nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. So first things first. Thank you!! I’m very grateful that you thought of my blog.
For those of you reading if you’re a fellow blogger or foodie don’t forget to check out her blog too! Her blog has lots of great stuff from her experiences at food spots such as The Oven, recipes like her sticky toffee pudding and much much more. She’s a versatile blogger in every sense of the word and an overall super cool person. Don’t take my word for it though, check her site out and see!
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
So what is The Versatile Blogger Award anyways? I really had no idea what it was until I read about it, but it’s pretty simple. If you’re nominated for the award you’re to thank the person that nominated you, link their blog in your post, nominate 15 other bloggers to take part and share 7 facts about yourself in the blog post.
I think its a pretty cool concept. It really is just a great way to show some love and support for fellow bloggers in the blogging community. I think anything done to spread some good vibes and get people connected is a good thing. You might find some great blogs you haven’t come across yet too! Guess that’s about all you need to know so here we go:
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- My favorite type of food is Japanese food. As a foodie, I love all types of food but if I had to pick one type of food to eat for the rest of my life I’d definitely pick Japanese cusine. There’s just so much variety that it’s always interesting. It can be simple yet so tasty, like a piece of sashimi. From sushi, to their curries, noodles and pastries. I love it all. Definitely my favorite type of food!
- I have an Excel spread sheet for almost everything. Blog post planner? Spreadsheet. Party planning? Spreadsheet. Finances? Spreadsheet. Travel plan? Spreadsheet. You get the idea. Excel Spreadsheets are life.
- As a young kid I was pretty energetic, always moving around and could never sit still. I was running around a parking lot one night as my parents and I we’re going to dinner. They told me to stop but I didn’t listen and I ended up running into a metal wire that was strung between two poles. Cut my lower lip wide open, blood everywhere. Still have the scar for reminder. Lesson: Running around in the dark is never a good idea.
- Crossing things off my to-do list makes me happy. Probably a little too much.
- Being on airplanes is probably one of my least favorite things. I’ve gotten a lot better, but if I didn’t have to fly to get places I probably wouldn’t. Watching movies get’s me through most of my flights. I just think of any turbulence as added special effects to watching the movie.
- One of my favorite past times is watching movies. I love all different types of movies. One of my all time favorites has to be The Princess Bride.
- If I had to choose between money and fame I’d choose money. I’m not much for attention so fame would drive me mad. Money on the other hand….well, who couldn’t do with a little bit more money, am I right? 😛
Guess that’s it for me! Now then..
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD NOMINATIONS
If you’ve already been nominated previously and have done this please don’t feel the need to do it again. Also, if these things aren’t your thing , please don’t feel the need to do it either. I won’t get offended, I promise.
However, if this is something you might feel like doing please do! I look forward to reading some interesting facts about you guys and gals. If you’re reading this be sure to check out the blogs of the people nominated. I read all their blogs. You might find some you enjoy as well.
Kristin @ Mindful in Style
Lisa @ Expand Your Mindset
Maria @ Dr. Maria Katsarou
Vince @ Vince Shifflet
Joy @ Mademoiselle O’ Lantern
Sanjay @ The Polymath Ideal
James @ The Average Millennials
Prei @ Precious Encounter
Corinne @ Broke Today Rich Tomorrow
Theresa @ T.S Bazelli
That about wraps up this post. Hope you we’re able to learn a few new things about me but most of all hope you found some cool new blogs to read. Till next time!
~ CONNECT WITH ME! ~
If you like what you’ve read and want to stay current be sure to subscribe to the blog so you’ll never miss a post. I always love hearing from people so don’t be shy to leave a comment or just say hello, happy pursuits!